Our client, a leading FMCG Packaging Company, is looking for an Manufacturing Manager.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in Manufacturing and Production (Packaging or FMCG preferable)
• Engineering degree or relevant qualification essential
• 5 years plus Projects and Maintenance experience essential
• A minimum of 5 years in a senior management position
• Strong excel and ability to work with numbers essential
• Operational performance in our factories.
• Identifying and delivering “quicker, lighter, faster” product solutions.
• Appropriate and diligent care of our Production Assets – “Asset Care” - excluding Services Equipment, [being Plant and Equipment that supplies air, water and electricity], raw material feeding systems and factory-based air-conditioning systems.
• Planning and executing Business Unit-based Projects
• Eliminating identified engineering-process-flow bottle-necks from our Business Units
Salary: R1.2 – R1.6CTC negotiable
Contact Person: Michael Christison
Tel: 031 303 6225
Email Address: email@example.com