our client, a leading Property Company in Umhlanga, is looking for an Facilities Administrator.
• Grade 12 Senior Certificate
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
• Computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
• An understanding of the building Industry
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
• Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Minute taking
• MDA knowledge
• Coordinate emergency / day to day Repairs & Maintenance.
• Coordinate queries forwarded to the Facilities Dept.
• Capture the above onto computer.
• Generate Job Cards
• Issue Order Numbers
• Prepare invoices for approval before payment
• Ensure the required monthly SLA ‘s are carried out.
• Liaise between the internal departments.
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
• Coordinate & compile incident report
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
Salary: R 13 700 CTC